1. A personal datacontroller, in compliance with GDPR (hereafter known as «Regulator») is Game Goblin, organization number 925737208, based in Stavanger.
2. Contactinformation of the controller is email@example.com, tlf: 408 44 408;
3. Personal information is all information related to 1 identifiable or physical person.
Source of personal information
1. The Controller treats personal information which is received with the Customers approval and gathered from the contract to fulfill the purchase and the electronic order which is created in the webshop www.goblin.no.;
2. The controller treats only identifiable information and contact-information of the Customer which is neccessary to fulfill the contract of the purchase.
3. The controller treats personal information for transport of purchase and to keep accounts and to have an active communication between the parties of the contract - in a timeperiod approved by the law.
Reason for treatment of personal information
The controller treats the Customers personal information for the following reasons:
1. To register on the website www.goblin.no in conjunction with chapter 4, section 2 of the Regulation;
2. To fulfill the electronic order created by the Customer (name, adress, e-mail adress and phone number),
3. To uphold the laws and regulations which tails the contract between the customer and the controller;
4. Personal information is necessary to fulfill the contract of the purchase. The contract can not be concluded without personal information.
Timeperiod for storing of personal information
1. The controller saves personal information in a timeperiod which is necessary to fulfill rights and obligations tailing the contract between the Controller and the Customer in a period of 3 years (fulfilling the termination of the contract);
2. The controller has to delete all personal information at the end of timeperiod for storage of personal information.
Treatment of personal information
3rd parties treating the Customers personal information are subcontractors of the Controller. The services supplied of these subcontractors are necessary to be able to fulfill the contract of the purchase and to treat the electronic order between the Controller and the Customer.
The controllers subcontractors are:
- Webnode AG (webstore system);
- Shipping company;
- Google Analytics (website statistic);
In realation to the regulation the customer has the rights to:
1. Right to access their personal information;
2. Right to edit their personal information;
3. Right to delete their personal information;
4. Right to deny treatment of their personal information;
5. Right to transfer their information;
6. Right to retract the concent to treatment of personal information - in writing or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. Right to send a complaint to the authorities if suspecting breaking of the law.
Safety of the personal information
1. The Controller promise to make every technical and organisational precautions necessary to protect the personal information;
2. The Controller has taken every technical precautions to ensure the storage of the data. Preventing access to the computer with a password, by using a anti-virus program and regular safety/function controls of the computers.
1. By ordering electronically on the website www.goblin.no the Customer confirms to be informed about all conditions of the protection of personal information and accept them in their entirety;
2. The Customer approves these rules by ticking the box in the orderform;
3. The Controller can update these Rules at any time. The new and updated version must be published on his website.
These rules come into effect 08.10.2020